((I am eternally embarassed/kind of ashamed to be living in the house. Just, ugh, I don’t want to be associated with the intolerant stereotype.))
edit: ((*the south, god damn this phone. First I learned some simple guitar tabs ‘in the space of a few hoes’ and now I’ve shoved several states worth of people into a single building. Goodness.))
omg ask these please they're so cutE
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Read: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
((When I am a sad Em I put on cute kitty ears and try to chill and watch things that make me happy.
Idk man, it’s hard to be sad when you know you’ve got cute kitty ears on. *happier wriggling* ))
Cat Jack, whose existence is much older than bot Jack.
They like biting.
((I can’t stop twitching ahhhhhhhh))
Let's talk about life as a student in Hogwarts.
- Send me numbers!
- 1. What house will you be in?
- 2. If the sorting hat was on you and it said you'd be great in a house you didn't consider before, will you follow his advice or choose what house you want?
- 3. What kind of animal would you bring to school?
- 4. If you were in class, where would you normally sit?
- 5. What do you think you'll be doing right now?
- 6. What's the core of your wand?
- 7. Do you think you'll be part of the quidditch team?
- 8. Will you be part of any organization???
- 9. Will you go home during holidays?
- 10. Do you think you'll have friends from other houses?
- 11. What will you pack for school?
- 12. How about when going home for holidays, what will you bring home?
- 13. Would you consider studying in another wizarding school?
- 14. Do you think you'll be a prefect or head girl/boy?
- 15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born?
- 16. Will you be related to any wizarding family?
- 17. Will you be a student who gets into trouble a lot?
- 18. Do you think you'll get a lot of detention? For what reason/s?
- 19. On hogsmeade visits, what shops will you go to?
- 20. Will you be supportive of your house's quidditch team?
- 21. Will you read Hogwarts: A History?
- 22. Do you think you'll get a lot of letters from home? How frequent do you think you'll get them?
- 23. Will you subscribe to the daily prophet or the quibbler or other wizarding world media?
- 24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite?
- 25. When sleeping in your dormitory, will your four-poster bed's curtains be drawn or closed?
- 26. If the team your house played against wins, do you think you'll be bitter towards the other team after the game?
- 27. Do you think you'll be a fan of wizard music?
- 28. Will you be curious enough to try and explore the whole castle, even if you know you can get in trouble for visiting some parts of it?
- 29. How frequent will your visits to the library be?
- 30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore's army, will you join?
- 31. If you were to get detention, what task would you prefer? Would you want to scrub cauldrons or clean trophies or sort through unlabeled books or…?
- 32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on?
- 33. How about in your n.e.w.t.s?
- 34. If you were a pure-blood, would you take interest in reading muggle literature?
- 35. At what time do you think you'll go to bed on weekdays?
- 36. Would you prefer firewhiskey over butterbeer?
- 37. What wizard snack would be your favorite? Or which one would you like to try?
- 38. Will you collect chocolate frog cards?
- 39. Will you keep track of which flavor of beans you already tried?
- 40. What quidditch team (excluding hogwarts houses) will you support?
- 41. What classes will you take for n.e.w.t.s?
- 42. What will your boggart be?
- 43. Will you stay in the hog’s head or the three broomsticks?
- 44. If you are of age, will you try to enter the triwizard tournament if they ever host one again?
- 45. What do you think happens during graduation?
- 46. Will you see the thestrals carrying the carriages?
- 47. If you were invited to join the slug club, will you accept the invitation?
- 48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school?
- 49. What would your patronus be?
- 50. What memory will you think of when making a patronus?
- 51. What year are you suppose to be in right now?
MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
Dearest Muse, *ahem*
These streets are yours, you can keep them
Oh, I bled on the bed from a wound in my head
Just across from the hospital
What’d you forget?
We’re talking away
((Bby Jack being confused by superstitions
"If I tried to walk under a ladder I would knock it over. Of course that would be bad."
"So if I eat more apples, I wont have to go in for repairs? Interesting."
The results of the experiment were less interesting and more horrible.
"I don’t have a mother. What happens if I step on a crack then? Will it hurt someone else’s mother? This is a dangerous sidewalk- someone should really fix it, lives are at risk." ))
It’s possible. Try running a search on your specific medication?
((It depends. Sometimes I new antidepressent will give me side effects that day and other ones take a few months before it builds up enough.
((I checked it out and from what I can gather it’s normal to feel some stuff same-day. I just feel super wired and kind of hypersensative rn, which is kind of odd but I think it’s better than behing exhausted when I’ve got so much work to do!
The doctor mentioned that it might make me either really sleepy or really energetic and to adjust when I take the medication according to that, I guess I’m the energetic kind heheh. ))
((Ok do side effects on anti-depressant medications start like the day you take them or is there some kind of delay or?
I know that I probably wont feel any serious change in mood or anything for a few weeks but what about side effects
Idk man I don’t think how I’m feeling is a concern but I am definitely physically feeling a things that are not normal for me. o.o))