Jack can’t imagine that he’d leave where he is now, of his own choice, unless it was to a bigger apartment. It’s not the nicest in the world, but it’s a good place- much nicer than most he figured would be willing to house bots who were on their own.
Jolt has his issues with where he lives now just like everybody does. (Noisy neighbors, electrical problems, spotty wi-fi connection, etc.) But honestly it’d have to be a pretty big ‘goal’ for him to go off on his own. His reluctance is both from being happy where he is and being afraid of being on his own.
- Drive: If your character could go anywhere within driving distance right now, where would they go? What would they do?
- Burn: What was the last hurtful thing someone said to your character? How did it affect them? Does it still hurt?
- Napkin: How are your character's manners? Do they take after who raised them?
- Couch: How often does your character have "lazy days" where they don't get anything accomplished? Do they feel better or worse afterwards?
- Jackhammer: What's a noise your character can't stand? How often do they come into contact with it?
- Tractor: Does your character prefer the city or the country? Where were they raised?
- Runaway: If your character were to leave their current home, would it be more to pursue a goal or get away from something negative?
- Hermit: If they had it their way, how long would your character like to spend alone?
- Rollercoaster: Does your character like going to fairs or amusement parks? Would they rather ride the rides or sit and watch?
- Hidden: What is something nobody knows about your character? Is it a habit, thought, ritual, belief?
- Mystery: What is the thing your character thinks about the most?
- Gothic: What clique did your character belong to in school? Did they get along well with the others?
- Storm: Is your character frightened by thunderstorms? Do they like the rain? What made them that way?
- Request: If your character could have one physical thing at this moment, what would they want?
- Obligation: Does your character feel indebted to anyone? Whom and why?
- Handprint: What is one non-physical characteristic about your character that is unique?
- Officer: How does your character feel about authority figures? How do they treat them? Does how they feel about them and how they actually treat them differ?
- Consequences: What is your character's latest regret? How did it change the course of their life?
- Senses: If your character had to choose to live without one of the five senses for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
- Proof: What is an absurd situation your character has gotten into that others didn't believe?
- Faith: Does your character believe there is an afterlife? What do they believe happens after death?
- Sarcasm: Does your character put people down or belittle them? Are they ever put down or belittled?
- Court: Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?
- Charm: Is there a certain object your character always carries with them?
- Tattoo: How does your character feel about piercings and tattoos? Do they have or want any? Do they judge others that have them?
- Chopsticks: Does your character have any special talents or skills? How useful are they?
- Porn: What are your character's sexual turn-ons and turn-offs?
- Time: Is your character typically early or late? Do they value their time or find it slipping away easily?
- Ricochet: What's the last thing your character did that had a major impact on someone else? Was it positive or negative? How does your character feel about it?
- Favor: Does your character have a problem asking for help? If so, is it because they are stubborn or just shy?
- Adversary: Who is your character's arch rival? If not a specific person, an idea, belief, or entity?
- Dirt: What's currently on your character's conscience? Why can't they shake it off? What can they do to resolve it?
- Suspense: What does your character often worry about?
- Cobra: Is your character known to start fights? Are they known to break them up or avoid them altogether?
- Coconut: What would be your character's perfect vacation destination? What does that say about them?
- Fire: What is your character's most irritating pet peeve? Why does it irk them so much?
- Line: What is something your character is stubborn about? Why won't they budge on their position or belief?
- Homeless: How does your character treat homeless people? Do they ignore them, hate them, give them money?
- Glass: How accurately does your character see themselves?
- Leaves: What is your character's favourite season? Why do they prefer it over the others?
- Capsule: In what order does your character value the following: knowledge, family, friends, career, money?
- Skin: What scars does your character have? Are they visible?
- News: Does your character watch, read, or keep up with the news? What are their favourite types of stories?
- Myth: Does your character have any beliefs that are simply not correct or acceptable?
- Field: Does your character like the outdoors? What do they like or not like about it?
A word which Jolt McAlister does not know the meaning off. It sounds like something pretty, but also maybe something half done.
Lackadaisical - the quality of being lazy and/or careless, or something being lazy or careless. Something I try to avoid.
Sometimes I just feel inexplicably guilty for all the plants I’ve neglected to death.
This happens to me every time I try to keep house plants.
I once had a cactus die because I…either watered it too little or too much, I’m still not sure which.
I have a papyrus in a plantpot that I have not managed to grow more than 2 stalks at a time without the oldest one withering and dying like… I don’t get it.
Q:(For both) Who makes it out alive: Jack or Jolt
They answer each other’s names at the same time and look at each other testingly.
"You’re younger." Jack points out.
The copper bot shakes his head with a sigh. He’s not going to argue this, he knows what his answer is, even if he knows that he can’t win the argument.
Get to Know Me, Get to Know me Uncomfortably Well
- 1. What is you middle name?
- 2. How old are you?
- 3. What is your birthday?
- 4. What is your zodiac sign?
- 5. What is your favorite color?
- 6. What's your lucky number?
- 7. Do you have any pets?
- 8. Where are you from?
- 9. How tall are you?
- 10. What shoe size are you?
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 12. What was your last dream about?
- 13. What talents do you have?
- 14. Are you psychic in any way?
- 15. Favorite song?
- 16. Favorite movie?
- 17. Who would be your ideal partner?
- 18. Do you want children?
- 19. Do you want a church wedding?
- 20. Are you religious?
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
- 22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
- 24. Baths or showers?
- 25. What color socks are you wearing?
- 26. Have you ever been famous?
- 27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
- 28. What type of music do you like?
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in?
- 32. How big is your house?
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
- 34. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 35. Have you ever tried archery?
- 36. Favorite clean word?
- 37. Favorite swear word?
- 38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 39. Do you have any scars?
- 40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 41. Are you a good liar?
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
- 43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
- 44. Do you have a strong accent?
- 45. What is your favorite accent?
- 46. What is your personality type?
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- 48. Can you curl your tongue?
- 49. Are you an innie or an outie?
- 50. Left or right handed?
- 51. Are you scared of spiders?
- 52. Favorite food?
- 53. Favorite foreign food?
- 54. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 55. Most used phrased?
- 56. Most used word?
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
- 58. Do you have much of an ego?
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
- 60. Do you talk to yourself?
- 61. Do you sing to yourself?
- 62. Are you a good singer?
- 63. Biggest Fear?
- 64. Are you a gossip?
- 65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
- 66. Do you like long or short hair?
- 67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 69. Extrovert or Introvert?
- 70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
- 71. What makes you nervous?
- 72. Are you scared of the dark?
- 73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
- 74. Are you ticklish?
- 75. Have you ever started a rumor?
- 76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- 77. Have you ever drank underage?
- 78. Have you ever done drugs?
- 79. Who was your first real crush?
- 80. How many piercings do you have?
- 81. Can you roll your Rs?"
- 82. How fast can you type?
- 83. How fast can you run?
- 84. What color is your hair?
- 85. What color is your eyes?
- 86. What are you allergic to?
- 87. Do you keep a journal?
- 88. What do your parents do?
- 89. Do you like your age?
- 90. What makes you angry?
- 91. Do you like your own name?
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- 93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
- 94. What are you strengths?
- 95. What are your weaknesses?
- 96. How did you get your name?
- 97. Were your ancestors royalty?
- 98. Do you have any scars?
- 99. Color of your bedspread?
- 100. Color of your room?
I got tired and wimped out on the gun, but I am actually satisfied with the rest of it. Maybe I’ll go back in tomorrow and fix it and add an explosion in the background like I wanted.
I’m pretty sure Core’s missing hand is touching the metallic boyfriend butt, but that’s up for speculation))
((Now come the real questions- do I dare attempt to put Core in a skimpy damsel suit?
(Spoiler: the answer is yes, yes I do) ))
((*SHRIEKS INTO THE VOID*
DANGIT I still haven’t gotten my stupid tablet to work! Usually it gives me a bit of trouble but this is ridiculous. ))
((I’m going through and clearing out a bunch of useless screenshots and drawings from my folders and am stumbling upon the best things.
Never forget. ))
((I dunno why, but this makes me want you to draw jack in that super macho pose from a lot of action-movie/comic book covers, wearing that dress, holding the gun, with Core as the ‘babe’ at his feet, clutching his leg for safety.))
((…let me restart my computer and I will at least provide an attempt))